Friday 4 March 2011

My Sweet Brother!

"There's no other love like the love for a brother.  There's no other love like the love from a brother". I have four brothers and about whom I am going to write is my eldest brother Sohail Ahmed. Since September, 2007, he's been living in The Netherlands. He has a charismatic personality and has done a lot of things for me. 



 "A brother is a friend given by nature".  My brother, Sohail Ahmed, is not only my brother but he's also like my friend.  For a few years, he has been living outside of Pakistan.  But, before that, he was here in Pakistan and I have a lot of memories with him. The most fascinating quality about my brother is that he always cares for all of us, whether he was here with us or he's there. 




Will update this in few days!






Regards,


Wakeel Ahmed

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the "Blog World". Congratulations for making your first step and I hope to see exemplary writing stuff from you! Good Luck,

    ReplyDelete